Real Zaragoza VS RCD Espanyol Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Sat, May.8 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Zaragoza got 10 wins, 11 draws and 16 losses in the last 37 matches, rank No.17 with 41 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. RCD Espanyol got 23 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses in the last 37 matches, rank No.1 with 77 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Zaragoza win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Zaragoza win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. RCD Espanyol win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Zaragoza last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/W; Handicap:V/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. RCD Espanyol last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Zaragoza wins is 20.35%, the chance for a draw is 31.95% and the chance for RCD Espanyol to win this game is 47.69%.


Real Zaragoza VS RCD Espanyol
Prediction:RCD Espanyol

Real Zaragoza VS RCD Espanyol Prediction Spanish Segunda Division