Rodez Aveyron VS Nancy Prediction France Ligue 2

Sat, May.8 2021         
France Ligue 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rodez Aveyron got 8 wins, 18 draws and 10 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.12 with 42 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Nancy got 11 wins, 12 draws and 13 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.8 with 45 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rodez Aveyron win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rodez Aveyron win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Nancy win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rodez Aveyron last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/L; Handicap:V/L/V/V/L; Over/Under: V/V/V/O/U. Nancy last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rodez Aveyron wins is 39.07%, the chance for a draw is 31.61% and the chance for Nancy to win this game is 29.32%.


Rodez Aveyron VS Nancy
Prediction:Rodez Aveyron

Rodez Aveyron VS Nancy Prediction France Ligue 2