Salernitana VS Empoli Prediction Italian Serie B

Fri, May.7 2021         
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Salernitana got 16 wins, 12 draws and 7 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.4 with 60 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Empoli got 18 wins, 16 draws and 2 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.1 with 70 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Salernitana win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Salernitana win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Empoli win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Salernitana last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Empoli last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Salernitana wins is 54.95%, the chance for a draw is 25.53% and the chance for Empoli to win this game is 19.52%.


Salernitana VS Empoli
Prediction:Salernitana

Salernitana VS Empoli Prediction Italian Serie B