Troyes VS USL Dunkerque Prediction France Ligue 2

Sat, May.8 2021         
France Ligue 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Troyes got 22 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.1 with 74 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. USL Dunkerque got 10 wins, 10 draws and 16 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.16 with 40 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Troyes win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Troyes win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. USL Dunkerque win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Troyes last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap:V/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. USL Dunkerque last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/D; Handicap: W/V/V/W/V; Over/Under: U/V/V/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Troyes wins is 59.97%, the chance for a draw is 24.34% and the chance for USL Dunkerque to win this game is 15.69%.


Troyes VS USL Dunkerque
Prediction:Troyes

Troyes VS USL Dunkerque Prediction France Ligue 2