Udinese VS Bologna Prediction Italian Serie A

Sat, May.8 2021         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Udinese got 10 wins, 9 draws and 15 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.11 with 39 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Bologna got 10 wins, 9 draws and 15 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.12 with 39 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Udinese win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Udinese win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Bologna win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Udinese last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap:V/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Bologna last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Udinese wins is 39.80%, the chance for a draw is 28.58% and the chance for Bologna to win this game is 31.62%.


Udinese VS Bologna
Prediction:Udinese

Udinese VS Bologna Prediction Italian Serie A