Werder Bremen VS Bayer Leverkusen Prediction German Bundesliga

Sat, May.8 2021         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Werder Bremen got 7 wins, 9 draws and 15 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.15 with 30 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Bayer Leverkusen got 14 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.6 with 50 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Werder Bremen win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Werder Bremen win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Bayer Leverkusen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Werder Bremen last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Bayer Leverkusen last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/V/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Werder Bremen wins is 22.83%, the chance for a draw is 24.89% and the chance for Bayer Leverkusen to win this game is 52.28%.


Werder Bremen VS Bayer Leverkusen
Prediction:Bayer Leverkusen

Werder Bremen VS Bayer Leverkusen Prediction German Bundesliga